RS 3000 hang-on-back filter is a type of aquarium filter designed to be attached to the back wall of an aquarium. It provides mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration to maintain water quality and create a healthy environment for fish and other aquatic inhabitants.
- Optimal motor and pump combination, high performance, and energy savings.
- The waterproof effect is achieved by charging the security seals.
- To purify filtration, use a filter.
- Removes dirt from the aquarium.
- Improve filtration, and provide clear water.
- Easy to put together and maintain.
Instructions for Setup
Hang the filter from the tank’s back. Adjust the length of the intake tube to your liking (Leave at least 4″ from the gravel).
To make the filter absolutely level, use the Leveler.
To ensure auto priming, the water level in the tank should always be higher than the motor of the hang-on filters.
If the power goes out, the motor will stop working, and automatic priming will not occur once the power is restored.