Ocean Free White Spot Special – 240ml: is an effective medication to cure white spots and other parasitic fish diseases. When you have fish in your aquarium, it’s important to keep the necessary medicine on hand as well. This is a novel German treatment that is effective against a variety of parasite infections in fish. As soon as you notice white spots on the fins or the body of your fish you should treat them.
The appearance of white spots is one of the most common concerns in freshwater aquarium fish. They could be caused by the ciliate protozoan Ichthyophthirius multifiliis invasion. It is also known as ich or ick. Small, blister-like lesions on the skin, usually on the fins, are some of the most prevalent symptoms of ich infection. They have the appearance of white patches and irritate the skin.
- Used to eradicate white spot and parasitic fish diseases
- Should be used as soon as white spots appear
- Widely used by all
Which species can take Ocean Free White Spot Special?
Freshwater aquarium fish.
Why is Ocean Free White Spot Special used?
Ichthyophthirius multifiliis, or Ich for short, is a ciliated protozoan that attaches to the body, skin, or gills of fish.
Only the Tomont and Theront stages of Ich’s biological cycle are sensitive to treatment.
- Abrupt changes in aquarium parameters like pH, and water temperatures. This usually occurs after a water change.
- Poor aquarium conditions result in weaker fish immunity.
- Introduction of fish, equipment, or objects that is carrying the cysts.
- Stress caused by rough handling, unsuitable or aggressive aquarium mates.
Velvet disease is a common disease that occurred in aquariums that have poor maintenance conditions. It is also known as gold dust or rust disease. It is caused by a tiny parasite, Oodinium, which gives off a dusty appearance. This disease is very similar to ich.
- Poor water quality
- Abrupt changes in water temperature
- Poor diet
- Introduction of new fish
- Introduction of plants with cysts
Instructions and dosages
1 capful of medicine to about 8 gallons of water
(1) 2′ tank, 2 capful medicine
(2) 2 1/2′ tank, 4 capful medicine
(3) 3′ tank, 6 capful medicine
(4) 4′ tank, 8 capful medicine