Instant Ocean® Marine Sea Salt: Instant Ocean has been the world’s most meticulously developed and made sea salt since 1964. A well-developed and refined formula that meets the needs of captive marine organisms through a thorough biological and scientific program, notably with the scientific community and in the hatchery.
Each ingredient in the Instant Ocean formula has been carefully chosen and tested. It is analyzed to ensure that all critical components have been precisely blended. Because live organisms are always the most sensitive indicators of quality, each batch is also regularly checked in laboratory aquatic systems including delicate marine animals and plants.
- Designed primarily for use in marine aquariums.
- Every major, minor, and trace ingredient that sensitive marine fish and invertebrates require is present.
- Dissolves quickly: Superior solubility – in minutes, you’ll have a clear, ready-to-use solution.
- Ideal ph: Achieves and maintains an ideal ph that is free of nitrate and phosphate.
- No special additives are required, and the product will not separate during packaging and transportation.
- Mix Instant Ocean® with ordinary dechlorinated tap or purified water.
- NOTE: To prepare small quantities, use 1/2 cup of Instant Ocean® Sea Salt per U.S. gallon of water. Mix as directed.
- Stir vigorously to ensure a good mix. We suggest aerating the water until it achieves oxygen/carbon dioxide equilibrium. The Instant Ocean® Marine Sea Salt solution may be used immediately also.
- Measure specific gravity with an Instant Ocean® Hydrometer.
Recommended Specific Gravity Range: 1.020 – 1.024 at 77°F.
- The salt level may be adjusted accordingly. If the specific gravity is too low, add more Instant Ocean. If too high, add more dechlorinated water.
- Change 20% of aquarium water every two weeks to maintain optimum water quality.
USAGE NOTE: NEVER mix salt in an aquarium containing animals.
CAUTION: INSTANT OCEAN® IS NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Contact in dry form may cause skin or eye irritation.
- Completely flush skin or eye(s) with cool water and seek medical attention if you come into contact.
Bucket of 25Kg / Sea salt to prepare 750 Liters of water