Boyu Air Curtain – 60cm: This porous rubber hose is pliable enough for you to form any shapes required.
These high-quality bubble walls produce millions of air bubbles.
The air curtain has a small footprint and is very practical and simple to use.
Its bubbles scatter evenly and the supply is great.
It is excellent for use as a decorative and as a source of oxygen in all types of aquariums.
- Create a dynamic and visually pleasing display
- Formed into almost any shape
- Suitable for salt and fresh water use
- The rubber hose is soft
- Compact design
- Very practical
- Easy to use.
How to install it?
- It’s simple to set up.
- Simply bend the bubble wall into the proper shape and fasten it beneath the gravel.
- Connect the bubble wall to the aquarium pump’s normal airline tubing.
- To ensure proper directional flow, we recommend putting a non-return check valve at the tubing’s end.
- Flexible tubing that may be shaped into any desired shape.
- Air bubbles are evenly distributed along the pipe thanks to the numerous perforations.
- It’s a good source of aeration for the tank or aquarium and can be used as a decoration.
- Improves your aquarium’s water movement and aeration.