The creation o🝡 🝡orests.
Branched Wood adds beautiful artistic value to any aquarium when placed.
Branched Wood is a wonderful choice for creating a natural setting with tremendous visual impact.
The item works wonderfully for decorating a tiny aquascape or creating a habitat for your reptile.
The Branched Wood trees are worth a try if you’re seeking something unique to beautify your house or garden.
These sculptures are ideal for adding visual interest and a focal point to regions that are often overlooked.
Their shape and dwarfing are achieved by the use of precision procedures.
By adding this Branched Wood to your fish tank, you not only filter and soften the water, but you also provide it with a natural habitat imitation.
It raises the pH of the water and provides significant value to the fish tank design.
Furthermore, the branches are strewn about the trunk to provide hiding places for sheltering your fish.
Our Branched Wood, is made of natural wooden roots, and are perfect and safe for aquatic life.
It means you won’t have to make any issues with the fish.
Aquascaping designs by our BEST IN-HOUSE ARTISTS
Pre-preps for WOOD
- Remove solid debris: Hold the piece at one end and give it a shake, and tap the wood against solid objects.
- Dry scrub the wood: Using a coarse stiff brush, scrub and brush the surface of the wood.
- Pick at it: Use a pick, knife, or a pointed object, to dig out and scrape off the remaining debris.
- Sanding: Using sandpaper, rub the surface of the wood and remove any rough or sharp edges.
- Basic quarantine: Place the wood into a sealed plastic bag, and leave it for a few days.
- Wash thoroughly: Hold the wood under a steady stream of water until the water flowing off looks to be running clear.
- Soak the wood: Slowly pour water onto the wood until it is completely submerged. Leave the wood to soak for one or two weeks.
- Sterilizing: Pour boiled water over your wood, submerging it in an insulated container.
*To our custormers: Now available from 500 gms*.
* Color May Slightly Vary Due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor Settings.
* We will be sending you a couple of pictures of the WOOD/ROCK/ on booking through WHATSAPP so, that you will know what you will be receiving.