Air Stones – small – 2 inches multi-colored: An air stone will be useful if your aquarium filtration is powered by an air pump.
An air stone will produce a cascade of small to tiny bubbles.
These smaller bubbles will move water through the filter much more effectively, making it more effective and efficient.
A tank with an air stone or air bubble is beneficial for a variety of reasons, it spreads oxygen-rich air bubbles throughout the tank.
Air stones operate in tandem with your fish tank pumps to keep your fish tank and fish in the best possible condition.
Most fish like to live near the bottom of fish tanks, this area of water may become oxygen-depleted over time as a result of the various gases your fish naturally emit.
The oxygen-poor water or air bubbles are lifted to the surface of the fish tank and replaced with oxygen-rich bubbles from the air stone by correctly circulating the water throughout the tank with the use of an air stone.
Size: Small |2 inches
- Small and multi-colored
- Instantly create a lot of tiny bubbles
- Increase the dissolved oxygen level in the aquarium.
- sturdy and durable
- create beautiful walls of bubbles
How to use it?
- Connect the air stone with the air tube.
- Soak in the water for 15 minutes before use.
- It’s durable and be used for a long time. When it is clogged with dirt or producing bubbles with low quantity,please wash it, and then it can be re-used