ADA Moss Bag – Taxiphyllum sp ‘Peacock Moss’ with Magic Moss Cotton.
This cute little moss bag includes the Moss and Moss Cotton to make life easy. It is very handy and quick.
The bag has just enough for a complete Bonsai theme.
In Nature Aquarium, moss performs an important supporting role. It is a major attraction as it adds a touch of primeval and invigorating sensations.
Regardless of whether it is in the water or above water, this species is easy to grow. It is multi-talented moss that works great in various systems.
Peacock Moss is a multipurpose plant that provides excellent shade and coverage for shrimp and fish.
It can be connected to hardscape material to form tree-like structures, or left free-floating or in the front.
In contrast to the more widespread Java Moss, it develops to be quite thick once established in a healthy planted aquarium tank.
It’s a tolerant fish that can thrive in a variety of aquarium environments and water parameters.
Ways to use
- Put a thin layer of moss on driftwood and wind using the moss cotton.
- You can do the same on a stone as well.
- Use Terra tapa (sold separately) and tie on driftwood and immerse in water
- It thrives in cold water with temperature between 65°F and 77°F.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer diluted to half the strength recommended on the label to the soil.